Buchanan Public Relations Presented with Nine Awards at PRSA Philadelphia Pepperpots
Agency awarded six Pepperpots (first place) and three Ladles (second place) for exceptional work in a variety of categories
PHILADELPHIA (January 3, 2017) – Buchanan Public Relations, a full-service public relations, digital and crisis communications agency, today announced that the agency won nine awards at the Philadelphia Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)’s 48th annual Pepperpot Awards ceremony. The event is a staple for Philadelphia’s PR professionals and organizations. Buchanan Public Relations was the second most decorated firm at the annual awards ceremony.
The Pepperpot Awards recognize best-in-class PR campaigns, tactics and professionals. This year, 114 entries were submitted across 30 public relations categories, judged independently by the Oklahoma City chapter of PRSA.
Buchanan PR received the following awards:
Pepperpots (First Place)
- Audio/Video Programs – Awarded on behalf of client Foundation to Abolish Child Sex Abuse (FASCA) for the video accompanying the #ThisShouldBeEasy campaign
- Editorial/Op-ed – Awarded on behalf of client Foundation to Abolish Child Sex Abuse for the placement of a powerful op-ed in The Philadelphia Inquirer as part of the #ThisShouldBeEasy campaign
- Pro Bono Services – Awarded on behalf of client Foundation to Abolish Child Sex Abuse for contributed services associated with the #ThisShouldBeEasy campaign
- Public Affairs – Awarded on behalf of client Foundation to Abolish Child Sex Abuse for a program designed to influence public policy
- Research – Awarded on behalf of client Salveson Stetson Group for a survey rating Philadelphia as a place to live and work
- Social Media – Awarded on behalf of client Foundation to Abolish Child Sex Abuse for social media engagement during the #ThisShouldBeEasy campaign
Ladles (Second Place)
- Audio/Video Programs – Awarded on behalf of client Velocity Fund for its video campaign, Life Science Investing Today
- Fundraising – Awarded on behalf of client World Affairs Council of Philadelphia for the announcement and fundraising success of its television show, The Whole Truth
- Media Relations: Not for Profit – Awarded on behalf of client World Affairs Council of Philadelphia for the media blitz surrounding its event featuring Fethullah Gülen
“We are delighted to receive these awards for our work on behalf of our clients,” said President Anne Buchanan, APR. “We’re thrilled to see our efforts and dedication to our wonderful clients be recognized. I am so proud of our team and what we have accomplished. We are very grateful to our clients for the privilege of supporting them in their communications efforts.”
About Buchanan Public Relations
Buchanan Public Relations is a full-service public relations, digital and crisis communications firm. Its clients include large corporations as well as leading non-profits. The firm was a founding member of the Public Relations Global Network, a consortium of nearly 50 independently owned public relations firms around the world. For more information, please visit www.buchananpr.com.