Full-service communications grounded in smart thinking.
Media Strategy / Media Relations
Many of our clients desire media coverage – but some want just the opposite.
And sometimes, we counsel that media relations isn’t the best strategy at all for reaching the key audiences with whom you want to build a dialogue.
When it is, we are skilled at surfacing the story within the story that regularly lands our clients in top-tier media outlets, including:
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Week
- The New York Times
But we also counsel clients who want to remain out of the news. Ask us about the strategies we employed to keep clients off of 20/20 and Nightline.
Social media has transformed how companies and individuals communicate and market themselves.
At the core of social media is the ability to engage in meaningful, two-way conversation.
But social media programs require a strategic plan. We help companies identify a social media strategy and implement a program that achieves their business goals.
Whether it’s strengthening a reputation as a thought leader, persuading employees to become brand evangelists or helping an organization to engage with new influencers, we can help you extend your brand through new digital platforms by:
- Developing social media strategic plans
- Strengthening news releases by social media-enabling and search engine-optimization
- Identifying the right social media platforms – such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter – for your organization
- Launching and managing those social media platforms for you
- Helping clients identify content for social media use
- Blogger relations
- Client blogs
- Client YouTube channels
When your corporate reputation is threatened, you have no time to lose.
The window of opportunity is tight, tempers are strained, and opinions are being shaped instantaneously, online and off, by every action you take – or fail to take.
We are skilled crisis communications professionals who have:
- Represented and counseled a manufacturer involved in the third largest product recall in American history
- Coached an NFL team through a political maelstrom that threatened to derail its plans to build a new stadium
- Successfully negotiated with 60 Minutes to keep one of the nation’s largest banks off of the air when it was being picketed by protesters
Don’t lose any time – or any of your hard-earned trust. Call us.
Our work always begins with research. Often it’s informal research that we routinely conduct when we are developing a plan for a client.
When more formal research is required, we have trusted partners we can call on for help with:
- Focus groups
- Online surveys
- Telephone surveys
- Attitude surveys
We are often tapped to lend broader marketing support to companies. We are experienced in creating marketing communications solutions that support an organization’s broader marketing goals.
Working with our interactive partners, we create websites that bring clients’ brands to life.
Branding / Positioning / Corporate Identity
Need a new look? Worried your positioning is weak – or non-existent? Unclear on what your brand really is?
We can help.
Our Image Assessment / Branding Studies are typically conducted in three phases:
- Research and Analysis – Interviews with your clients, prospects, and gatekeepers. Assessment of your competitors’ marketing materials and positioning. Summary Report, identifying gaps between the market’s perception of your company and your aspirations for your organization
- Positioning and Corporate Identity Options – Recommended positioning and corporate identity options.
- New Logo / Corporate Identity – New or refreshed “face” for your organization.
At the end of this process, you can be assured your stunning new logo and collateral materials not only resonate with stakeholders, but are based on strategic research and sound positioning.
Whether you’re launching a new company or a new product, you’ll need a strategic public relations plan when you’re ready to introduce it.
We have developed successful launches for a range of companies and products, ranging from manufactured goods to new service offerings to a new financial services company.
Teaming with trusted design partners, we can provide a full range of design solutions for clients, including advertising, brochure development, marketing campaigns and more.